This experiment with writing the blogs has been interesting. I mean, I have a difficult enough time trying to keep a journal, so when I was told we had to do a blog that others would read, I was a little nervous. But it was really great to see the positive comments on each of my blog posts and the feedback I received for my essays. This really opened a new door for me. I hope that I can keep practicing keeping this blog and hopefully I can touch someone's life with it.
My desired audience for this blog was LDS members and, more specifically, BYU students. I think I can relate best with them. I think the major theme that I saw in my blog was that of the Church and, more specifically, the love and importance of family. I hope that those reading my blog can see my strong love of the Church and family and recognizing the blessings that come when we keep the commandments and draw closer to our family on this earth and those who passed on before.
I really enjoyed writing about the Family History posts because those are so relevant in my life. I think the tithing post is important as well, and I hope the pictures that I have included in this blog drew readers in and made it more enjoyable. I think it is really neat to look back on all of these blogs and see how my writing and my person has changed since the beginning of this semester. Thank you for looking at my blog!

Thanks for sharing so many of your ideas and feelings in your blog. You have a way with connecting with your audience well.
ReplyDeleteI like the picture. Blogging does not have to be dry and impersonal. It can be interactive and thoughtful. You've done an awesome job doing these things with your blog!
ReplyDelete